THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

what is life???

what is life?
for me...
life is boring...
life only doing what my mum me to be...
i just a doll
cant do what i wish...
when i was in primary school...
i don't have dad and real mum beside me...
(my mum go back to Sarawak than...)
i remember that every afternoon,
my dad will come to my grandma house teach BM...
but,
is i called my dad that i don't know do my homework...
actually is i want to see my dad...
cos that time he very rare come to see me...
i stay with my grandpa and grandma and my "mum"...
(this is my dad sister)
and....
from this house...
i have learned many many things....
learned to be not hating others...
for example my grandma told me that don hate Ur step-mother...
this is Ur life...
Ur life is without mum beside u...
than i believe....
i try to be closed with her...
but she...
actually...
i quite hate my dad...
y give birth me after that like throw me away...
and i had heard many stories about my dad...
what he did to me...
i really sad...
but i had to pretend nothing...
y this happen to me?
so... what is life?


0 comments: