THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cant sleep...

from form 4...
till now...
beta years...
still contact...
y?
cos one word...
i hate to b like that...
i know that if still continue...
nothing will benefit to us...
still together?
or
break?
this things make me cant sleep whole night...
although the breaks word
already come out from my mouth...
still feel that y i like this...
y this will end up like this...
starting from 27 of may...
everything had changed...
we are living in separated mood...
although we know that if together we wont happy...
but...
although i told my fren that...
we forget those guys...
i really hope so...
but when i think of it...
although everytime end up with quarrel...
i still very happy
when he persua me...
i know that we are different world...
haiz...
like my fren said...
time will prove everything...
sweet dream all...

0 comments: